We only deal with


Recover your taxes

You won money or prizes in the United States and want to claim back the taxes paid? Fill this form and take advantage of our totally free consultation. We charge you only when you get your refund from the IRS.

Complete name *

Amount of the gain *

Date of win *

Email address *

Phone number

Contact me by



Message *